- Tuition includes health insurance, study materials, and field trips organized by the program.
- Tuition does NOT include housing, transportation, meals and other incidentals you will incur during the 10-month program.
- Please be aware that on-campus housing requests are made through the online confirmation system for accepted students.
- Students are not guaranteed on campus housing, but we will make every effort to accommodate you.
- If you are interested in living in the university housing, you must confirm your participation online and request "on campus housing".
- Broshim Dorms (hyperlink - https://international.tau.ac.il/housing) are available to LL.M. students and the cost for the duration of the program is $800 per studio room/month. A formal email will be sent to you informing you wither your housing request has been approved with the details.