- Tuition includes health insurance, study materials, and field trips organized by the program.
- Tuition does NOT include housing, transportation, meals and other incidentals you will incur during the 10-month program.
Please be aware that on-campus housing requests are made through the online confirmation system for accepted students.
- Students are not guaranteed on campus housing, but we will make every effort to accommodate you.
- If you are interested in living in the university housing, you must confirm your participation online and request "on campus housing".
- Broshim Dorms are available to LL.M. students and the cost for the duration of the program can be found here. Should you be approved for on campus housing, you will recieve a confirmation email email from the housing department with further details.