TAU Law Review Volume 37
- Alon Klement and Yuval Procaccia, Reliance, Causation and Harm in Consumer Fraud Class Actions
- Ronen Polliack, Relative Ripeness: As-Applied or Abstract Constitutional Judicial Review
- Shai Stern, Inclusion and Exclusion in the Israeli Space: the Right to Property as a Key to Resolving Israel’s Geographic Exclusion Debate
- Elimelech Westreich, Moroccan Jewish Law Tradition and Modern Medicine
- Salim Joubran and Hagai Kalai, The Incidence of the Right to Minimal Living Conditions for People in Poverty – A Normatively Desirable Interpretation of Private Enforcement Laws after the Decision in H.C. 10662/04 Hassan v. The National Insurance Institution of Israel
Full text articles in Hebrew is available here.
Tau Law Review