TAU Law Review Volume 39
- Neta Ziv – Who Moved My Mouse? Technology, Online Legal Services and Lawyers' Ethics
- Daphne Barak-Erez - Foreword: Human Beings at the Center of the Law – A Call for Renewal
- Omer Y. Pelled - Assessing Damages under Uncertainty – Applying Tort Theory to the Use of Statistical Data
- Eliav Lieblich & Eyal Benvenisti – Robot Warfare and the Problem of Bound Discretion
- Talia Fisher – The Theoretical Foundations of Evidence Law
Full text articles in Hebrew is available here.
Tau Law Review