2009-2013 PhD student, Faculty of Law, The Zvi Meitar Center for Advanced Legal Studies, Tel Aviv University, under the supervision of Prof. Aeyal Gross, Prof. Jan Helge Solbakk. Topic: Fertility Tourism in the era of globalization.
2002-2006 Masters, Faculty of Law, University of Haifa, under the supervision of Dr. Amnon Reichman. Topic: Shortage and Commodification - Reimbursed Egg Donation from a Donor who is Not Going Through IVF Treatment (graded 92).
1994-1998 Law studies, University of Haifa, cum laude, Dean honor student
Academic and Professional Experience
2007 - 2009 Academic researcher, legal department, Israeli Medical Association in health, law and bioethics
· Independent research on bioethics, medical professionalism, health policies, health rights, medical tourism.
· Updated the association ethical code
· Coordinating the association’s input for new legislation, such as egg donation, organ donation, cord blood banks
2001 - 2006 Legal researcher, academic - theoretic and empirical research, Unit for Genetic Policy and Bio-ethics, former Unit for Health Rights and Ethics, Gertner Institute for Epidemiology and Health Policy Research.
· Research team member, bioethics, health rights, genetics, and reproduction
· legal/ethical counseling for committees that propose health and women related regulation
· Coordinated a group concerning social justice and health rights